Custom made frameless fixed glass panel shower screens for a timeless bathroom
See our frameless fixed panel price list 2022. Deliver an instant upgrade to your bathroom with a stylish modern frameless fixed shower screen. These minimalist shower screens are not only manufactured to exacting standards from premium quality glass, they’re also designed to complement virtually any bathroom style.
Fast Same Day Quotes
Installation in as little as “2 days”
Open up your bathroom space with a classic fixed panel shower screen
Frameless glass shower screens are also easy to clean with no tracks, runners and seals to harbour mould and dirt. Plus, with their timeless design, these versatile screens will last for many years to come no matter your bathroom decor.
Maximise the space in your bathroom and create a sense of openness and light with a custom-designed frameless fixed shower screen.
Get a quick price, easy installation and effortless style from the fixed glass shower screen experts
You can have your dream fixed panel shower screen professionally installed faster than you think with Trinity Frameless Showers. With easy same-day quotes and quick turnarounds your fixed panel shower screen can be installed and ready to go in approximately two short weeks.
Simply get in touch, tell us what you need and we’ll get back to you within hours with a tailored quote for your new shower screen. Once your custom screen is ready the installation process can be completed within a single day.
Choose from a selection of beautiful, low-maintenance glass options and stylish modern hardware to customise your new fixed panel glass shower screen. Explore our range and browse our gallery for inspiration and get in touch today for a quick, easy quote.
Lic Builder 133665 C
Online price inquiry
Frameless Fixed Shower Screens
Is your bathroom crying out for a modern upgrade? Give it an instant lift with a stunning frameless fixed shower screen. Choose from a selection of glass options and finishing touches for a unique fixed panel shower screen that suits your needs.
Types of fixed panel shower screen
For modern simplicity, you can’t pass up a fixed panel frameless shower screen. The barely-there look of this low-maintenance shower screen style has made it highly popular for a range of bathroom styles. A fixed panel frameless shower visually lends more space to the room, making it an ideal choice for small and compact bathrooms. Plus, with fewer moving parts this style of shower allows easy access and makes for faster cleaning. Fixed panel showers are also an ideal solution for those with mobility challenges.
Types of fixed panel shower screen:
Bracket — bracket fixing involves attaching two metal brackets to your bathroom wall and slotting your shower screen panel into the brackets. Once the brackets have been secured we’ll seal the edges.
Channel fix — in this installation method, a single wall channel is used in place of metal brackets. The channel is the same length as the glass panel and is concealed within the wall tiling. This creates a stripped back look.
Floor to ceiling — the holy grail of wet area glass design. The monolith floor to ceiling panel is void of visual break above the glass, lending itself well to natural stone and slab laid bathrooms.
Fixed panel frameless shower screens are an easy way to give your tired bathroom a fresh new look. From quote to completion we can install your new frameless shower screen in your bathroom in around two weeks at Trinity Frameless Showers. All you have to do is get in touch and tell us about your dream frameless shower screen. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours with a detailed quote.
Frameless fixed panel shower screens are light on hardware, with either small brackets or unobtrusive channels holding them in place. This lack of components gives these shower screens their clean modern aesthetic — and makes them extremely easy to clean. The hardware on your frameless shower screen will tie your shower in with the rest of your bathroom. At Trinity Frameless Showers we offer a stylish selection of finishes on our frameless fixed panel shower screen hardware so you can tailor your screen to match your bathroom’s aesthetic.
Your frameless fixed panel shower screen will either be fitted with brackets or channels:
- Brackets — Shower brackets are the hardware that will fix your shower panels to the wall and to each other. Our solid cast brass brackets are designed in a minimalist square shape for barely-there style. Available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey, these functional pieces will set the seal on your modern corner shower screen with their simple elegance.
- Channel fix — The glass is inserted into a channel for a bracket-free finish, perfect for those who want a clean, minimalist finish on their frameless shower screens.
All our shower hardware pieces are manufactured to the highest standard and come with a three year structural and finish warranty.
Types of Glass
We’re pleased to offer our customers a range of premium quality glass finished for their fixed panel shower screens, including our very own ultra-clear Claralite, frosted and easy-clean options. All our custom glass is cut, processed and toughened in Australia.
- Standard — Our standard glass is 10mm thick, edge polished and heat toughened safety glass. The heat toughened glass we use for our frameless shower screens is heat-treated at 600°C and rapidly cooled for added strength of up to five times that of regular glass. Our standard glass is also designed to break into safer pieces. In the rare event of breakage, this heat-treated safety glass breaks into crushed-ice like segments rather than into dangerous shards.
- Claralite — This ultra-clear class delivers that crystal-clear, barely-there look, ideal for opening up small spaces or creating a spacious feel in your bathroom. All normal glass has a green hue which becomes more noticeable the thicker the glass gets. Produced to order, Claralite combats this issue with a special production process which involves reducing the iron content in the molten glass batch.
- Frosted — for those who like enhanced privacy we recommend our stylish frosted shower screens. Frosted glass is produced by etching one side of a standard glass panel with an acid solution, creating a slightly translucent matt finish which is then polished over. Frosted glass can appear pale green or white depending on the lighting and lends both privacy and individuality to contemporary bathrooms. Frosted shower screens are available in both standard and Claralite finishes.
- Easy Clean Enduroshield — if you’re sick of spending too much time and effort cleaning your shower screen then EnduroShield is the perfect solution. This treated glass is proven to reduce cleaning time by up to 90% thanks to its ultra-long lasting invisible shield shower screen protection which permanently seals the glass at a microscopic level. EnduroShield is both water and oil-repellent, which keeps it cleaner for longer and makes cleaning virtually effortless.
Not sure which glass will look best in your home? Request your free glass samples to see how our various glasses will complement your bathroom.
How much do frameless showers cost?
The cost of your frameless fixed panel shower screen will vary depending on the glass type you choose, the installation method, your fittings and the dimensions of your shower.
For tradies and DIY installers, we offer stock size frameless fixed panel shower screens panels starting from $240 including chrome hardware. For more information on our stock frameless shower screens check out our price list.
We can install any conceivable fixed panel shower screen. For an accurate quote on your dream frameless shower get in touch for an easy same-day quote.
How long does it take to install a frameless shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install your fixed panel frameless shower screen in one day. Our professional team will ensure minimal disruption and downtime to your home by efficiently installing your new fixed panel shower screen in a matter of hours.
From requesting a quote to having your new corner shower installed, our entire process at Trinity Frameless Showers usually takes around two weeks including measuring, ordering and installation.
Are frameless showers easy to clean?
Yes. Frameless shower screens are much easier to clean than traditional framed showers. This is due to their lack of, fiddly crevices, hardware and framing where soap scum and dirt can build up.
Conventional framed showers have channels and plastic seals which harbour dirt and mould, making them unsightly, unhygienic and time-consuming to maintain. These elements usually require cumbersome, labour-intensive cleaning.
For ultra-fast cleaning, we recommend EnduroShield glass. This treated glass is specifically designed to be extremely easy to clean — in fact, it’s proven to reduce cleaning times by up to 90% compared to regular showers thanks to its unique oil and water-repelling properties. Once-weekly gentle cleaning with non-toxic chemicals like vinegar or mild detergent is all that’s needed to keep this glass sparkling.
How do I clean my frameless shower screen?
You should clean your frameless shower screen once a week with mild detergent or vinegar and a soft microfibre cloth. Even if your shower screen looks clean we highly encourage a once-weekly cleaning to remove all deposits from the glass and hardware and to prevent the formation of hard build-up.
You can clean your glass shower panels using Windex or other glass cleaners according to manufacturer instructions. You can clean your shower’s hardware including handles and brackets using 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Rough, gritty, abrasive or highly acidic or alkaline cleaners like Gumption, Jif, Ajax and Mr Muscle can cause irreparable damage to your shower screens and should never be used on glass.
Are frameless shower screens safe?
Yes, frameless shower screens that meet Australian Standards are perfectly safe. Frameless shower screens are made from special heat toughened glass for added safety. The Australian Standards for shower screen glass safety states that glass must be suitably strengthened for use in shower screens. The best way to toughen glass is through heat toughening which involves heating glass to approximately 600°C and then rapidly cooling it. This process makes glass that is five times tougher than regular float glass.
All glass used at Trinity Frameless Shower screens complies with the Australian Standards. It’s also designed to break into safer, crushed-ice like pieces when broken.
Why should I choose Trinity Frameless Showers to install my frameless corner shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we’re the frameless shower screen specialists. We’ve spent years installing frameless shower screens for countless satisfied clients.
We create custom frameless shower screens which means we can produce almost any conceivable size, style and format of frameless shower screen you can imagine. All our materials and components are of the highest quality and sourced from trusted suppliers, so you know you’re getting the best when you choose Trinity.
Every one of our frameless shower screens is backed up by a warranty for peace of mind. We pride ourselves on top-tier customer service, fast turnarounds and premium quality installation, with easy same-day quotes available.
If you’re looking for a unique, custom frameless shower screen delivered by experts in the field, then Trinity Frameless Showers is for you.
What’s the difference between a frameless and a semi-frameless shower screen?
A frameless shower screen has no frame and is fixed to the walls of your bathroom either by brackets or channels. Meanwhile, a semi-frameless shower screen has a combination of both framed and unframed glass edges. Frameless shower screens are typically made from 10mm glass whilst semi-frameless showers are generally 6mm glass.
Semi-frameless showers don’t deliver the clean, modern look of a fully frameless shower. Additionally, semi-frameless showers contain more fittings and fixtures in which grime, soap scum and dirt can accumulate, making them harder to clean. They also typically require a bulky floor channel which can become a trip obstacle.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we devote ourselves to the creation and installation of entirely frameless showers.
Do you offer warranties on your frameless corner shower screens?
Yes. We offer 3 — 6 — 10-year warranties on our frameless corner shower screens. The various components of your shower screen will be protected for either three years, six years or ten years. All our shower screens are constructed using the highest quality tried and tested products and installed by skilled professionals specialising in frameless showers. Our warranty applies to every shower screen we install. Please note that all warranties require that you adhere to the TFS Care and Maintenance guidelines.
What’s covered under your warranty?
The entire shower screen including the product and workmanship is warranted for a full three years.
This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware will not flake, oxidise or generally fail.
- Glass fixing to walls and floors will not fail.
- Silicone will not peel away, leak or crack.
The structural integrity and components of your shower are warranted for a full six years.
This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware components will not crack or fail to perform the task of securing the panels and door.
- Silicone will not peel away or crack.
The easy clean coating is warranted for a full 10 years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- The easy-clean treatment will remain in place on your shower screen.
- The treatment will not crack, peel or discolour.
If you have any questions about our warranties please don’t hesitate to get in touch.