your frosted shower screen sanctuary at home
Our frosted glass shower screens are your bathroom oasis
Imagine the tranquility of a stunning made to measure frosted frameless shower screen. Be Immersed within the privacy and seclusion. We create special frosted glass shower screens by etching the surface, resulting in a refined pearl like finish. This process removes the reflectivity and fosters absorption of light, making for a subtle, less hard built environment. The frosted screen tends to change with the light, giving your bathroom fluid character and mood.
A frameless glass shower screen is inherently easier to clean and more hygienic. Your custom made shower screen will have none of those frames and channels that hold mould and grime.
Make the most of your bathroom design with a custom frameless shower screen. Our qualified builder will inspect your bathroom space and create a made to measure shower screen that works perfectly for you.
Frosted etched glass shower doors and panels custom made to suit your unique bathroom
Trinity Frameless Showers will finish your bathroom beautifully in no time at all. We always provide a stress free same-day price on our frosted etched shower doors and panels. Simply call or email and let us know your needs. We specialise in fast and efficient service with most shower screens installed in two weeks from order. The installation is booked in advance and can be done in a single day ensuring minimal disruption to your day.
Our service operates all over the the Newcastle, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie region.
Choose from our range of stunning, specialty glass options and stylish on trend hardware in chrome, matt black, brushed brass, brushed nickel and more. Explore our range and browse our gallery for inspiration and get in touch today.
Lic Builder 133665 C
Online price inquiry
Frosted Glass Showers
Give your bathroom a unique finish with a frosted glass shower screen. Choose from our extensive range of styles, glasses and on trend hardware to compose a shower screen that perfects your space.
Types of frosted shower screens
We can deliver any type of frosted shower. If you have seen it in clear glass, or imagined it, we can make that frosted frameless shower screen. As people search for unique and interesting design ideas, frosted glass shower screens are rapidly gaining popularity. Privacy and sophistication are notable attributes of this special product. Whatever style of frameless shower screen you’re after, we can manufacture and install it for you. Our specialist builder will discuss the most suitable type of shower screen for your bathroom to best utilise your space and complement the style and dimension of your room.
We can offer the following frosted shower screen types:
- Hinged door— This corner shower has a door entry in one side, which hinges off the panel, or is hinged off the tiled wall. This layout is the most commonly seen and is suitable for a wide variety of bathrooms. Our builder can vary the width and location of your door to best suit the configuration of your other fixtures.
- Corner entry — There are two hinged doors which open outwards from the corner of the shower cubicle. Corner entry showers are an interesting look and utilise the space in tight bathrooms well.
- Sliding — A sliding door and fixed panel are installed on one side of the corner shower. The location of the door and fixed panel against the wall or corner, can be varied depending on the best configuration. Sliding entry is suited to compact bathrooms or for those looking to maximise their bathroom space.
- Corner sliding entry — The two sliding doors open at the corner of the shower screen. This style of shower is often preferred when the location of other bathroom fixtures precludes the use of any other shower type.
Fixed panel shower
- Bracket fixed — bracket fixed method is the most common method. The glass is secured by two brackets fixed into the wall tiling, and the glass is sealed to the wall and floor.
- Channel fix — This method involves the setting of a channel into the wall tiling. The glass is set within the channel, leaving the glass free of visible hardware fittings.
- Floor to ceiling — seen as the holy grail of bathroom glass design. The impressive floor to ceiling installation is void of visual break above the glass and the ceiling attachment improves panel stiffness.
If you’d like to know more about which frosted frameless shower type would best suit your bathroom please get in touch. We’ll gladly run through the different options and help you find the perfect shower for your bathroom.
Frameless shower screens are light on hardware, with only minimalist hinges, handles and brackets holding them in place. This is what gives them their effortless, modern aesthetic and makes them a breeze to clean. Although the hardware items on your frameless shower will be minimal it’s still a great opportunity to tie your shower in with the rest of your bathroom’s styling. We offer a range of colours, materials and finishes on our frameless shower screen hardware so you can tailor your screen to match your bathroom.
- Hinges — Our solid cast brass hinges come in both straight and angled options to suit a range of shower styles. Both options are available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey. Our hinges facilitate 90° opening in and out of the shower with gentle self-closing from approximately 25° and self-aligning within around 5°.
- Handles — We offer a selection of modern, minimalist door handles in solid cast brass for your selection, featuring grooved grips for easy opening with wet hands. Our handles are all configured in streamlined, geometric shapes for a timeless, classic finish available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey.
- Brackets — Shower brackets are the hardware that will fix your shower panels to the wall and to each other. Our solid cast brass brackets are designed in a minimalist square shape for barely-there style. Available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey, these functional pieces will set the seal on your modern corner shower screen with their simple elegance.
- Channel fix — The glass is inserted into a channel for a bracket-free finish, perfect for those who want a clean, minimalist finish on their frameless shower screens.
All our shower hardware pieces are manufactured to the highest standard and come with a three year structural and finish warranty. Browse our straight hinges, angled hinges, handles and brackets to get inspired for the finishing touches on your new frameless glass corner shower.
Types of Glass
All our custom glass is cut, processed and toughened in Australia. We offer our customers a range of high-quality glass types to choose from, from ultra-clear to frosted and easy-clean options.
- Standard — At Trinity Frameless Showers our standard glass is 10mm thick, edge polished and heat toughened safety glass. The heat toughened glass we use for our frameless shower screens is heat-treated at 600°C and rapidly cooled for added strength of up to five times that of regular glass. This process also ensures that in the rare event of breakage the glass breaks into crushed-ice like pieces rather than dangerous shards.
- Claralite — If you want crystal-clear, high-clarity glass for that barely-there look then Claralite Glass is what you’re looking for. All normal glass has a green hue which becomes more noticeable the thicker the glass gets. Produced to order, Claralite gets its clarity thanks to the manufacturers reducing the iron content in the molten glass batch. Claralite increases the feeling of spaciousness with the bathroom.
- Frosted — Those who prefer added privacy are drawn to our stylish frosted shower screens. Frosted glass is produced by etching one side of a standard glass panel with an acid solution, creating a slightly translucent matt finish which is then polished over. Frosted glass can appear pale green or white depending on the lighting and lends both privacy and individuality to contemporary bathrooms. Frosted shower screens are available in standard and Claralite.
- Reeded – Also know as Narrowline and Fluted glass. Harking back to the earlier part of the 1900’s, reeded glass is making a resurgence in shower screens. One side is smooth, with the other have deep parallel valley’s formed into the surface. Narrowline glass creates a unique shower for those unafraid to make a design statement. It is especially suited to floor to ceiling fixed panels.
- Easy Clean Enduroshield — If you’re sick of wasting time cleaning your shower screen then EnduroShield is your dream come true. This treated glass is proven to reduce cleaning time by up to 90% thanks to its ultra-long lasting invisible shield shower screen protection which permanently seals the glass at a microscopic level. EnduroShield is both water and oil repellent, which keeps it cleaner for longer, is more hygienic and makes cleaning virtually effortless.
Not sure which glass will complement your bathroom best? Request your free glass samples to see how our various glasses will look in your bathroom.
How much does a frosted frameless shower cost?
Being a specialty product, frosted glass is more expensive than clear glass. As a guide, a frosted frameless shower will cost around 20% more than a frameless corner shower screen in standard clear glass.
For tradies or DIY installers, we also offer stock size frameless shower screens (unfortunately we do not have stock frosted options – All frosted showers are custom made) for a variety of frameless showers. Our corner shower stock panels come in four sizes starting from $629 including chrome hardware. For more information on our stock frameless shower products check out our price list.
Our skilled professionals can measure, supply and install any imaginable frameless shower screen in frosted glass. For an accurate quote on your dream frameless shower screen get in touch with us today for an easy same-day quote.
Can my frosted shower screen be treated with Enduroshield ?
Yes it can. Due to inherent characteristics, we always treat our frosted glass with Enduroshield.
Is the frosted surface on the inside or outside of the shower screen ?
The frosted surface is always on the outside of the shower screen. This is primarily because the glossy side of the glass is more suited to the harsh environment within the shower cubicle. It also has the added benefit of making the shower less reflective within the room, enhancing the sophistication of the product.
How long does it take to install a frameless shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install your frosted frameless shower screen on the day. Our skilled installers will ensure minimal disruption and downtime to your home by installing your new shower screen quickly and efficiently. We’ll be in and out of your bathroom within a matter of hours and leave your bathroom completed with a beautiful frosted frameless shower screen.
From requesting a quote to having your new frameless shower installed, our entire process including measuring, ordering and installation usually takes around two weeks.
Are frameless showers easy to clean?
Yes. Frameless shower screens are easy to clean thanks to their lack of edges, hardware and framing where soap scum and dirt can build up on traditional shower screens.
Traditional framed showers have channels and plastic seals which harbour dirt and mould, making them unsightly and unhygienic. These elements usually require fiddly, time-consuming cleaning with scrubbing and cleaning of hard-to-reach areas.
For ultra-fast cleaning, we recommend EnduroShield glass. This treated glass is specially designed for easy cleaning and is proven to reduce cleaning times by up to 90% thanks to its water and oil repelling properties. Only once-weekly gentle cleaning is needed with non-toxic chemicals like vinegar or mild detergent.
How do I clean my frameless shower screen?
Your frameless shower screens should be cleaned weekly to remove all deposits from the glass and hardware. Even if your shower screen looks relatively clean we recommend cleaning it every week to avoid a hard build-up forming. Use a microfibre cloth and a solution of water and mild detergent or vinegar to gently clean your hardware and screens.
Your frameless glass panels may be cleaned using Windex. Be sure to follow all manufacturer’s instructions on the bottle. Hardware including handles, hinges and brackets may be cleaned using 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner. Again, please ensure you follow all manufacturer’s instructions.
We recommend avoiding rough, gritty, abrasive or highly acidic or alkaline cleaners as these can cause irreparable damage to your shower screens. Use only cleaners intended for glass cleaning, never use products like Gumption, Jif, Ajax or Mr Muscle and even specific shower cleaners like Shower Power — these products should never be used on glass.
Do frameless shower screens leak?
No one wants a leaky shower. Over years of specialising in frameless showers, at Trinity, we have developed unique installation techniques and specialty materials to deliver a highly effective frameless shower screen system.
Are frameless shower screens safe?
Frameless shower screens made from heat toughened glass are perfectly safe. Manufactured annealed or ‘float’ glass is the typical glass used in other glass products and is very sharp when broken. This type of glass should never be used in shower screens. The Australian Standards for shower screen glass safety states that glass must be suitably strengthened, and the best way to do it is through heat toughening. Heat toughening is done by heating glass to approximately 600°C and then rapidly cooling it, creating glass that is five times tougher than float glass.
Glass used in shower screens is not only strong, it’s also designed to break into safer, crushed-ice like pieces when broken.
Why should I choose Trinity Frameless Showers to install my frameless corner shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we specialise exclusively in frameless shower screens. This is what we do day in, day out and we’re the experts in our field. We have installed countless frameless shower screens for clients.
We create custom frameless shower screens which means we can produce almost any conceivable size, style and format of frameless shower screen. All our materials and components are of the highest quality and sourced from trusted suppliers.
Your shower screen will be installed by a skilled professional with premium craftsmanship guaranteed. All our shower screens are backed up by a 3—6—10-year warranty. We pride ourselves on top-tier customer service, fast turnarounds and premium quality installations. We offer same-day quotes and most of our shower screens are installed within two weeks.
If you’re looking for a unique, custom frameless shower screen that suits your bathroom to a tee delivered by experts in the field, then Trinity Frameless Showers is for you.
Will a frosted frameless shower screen look good in my bathroom?
A frosted frameless shower screens can fit well with many different styles of bathroom. The subtle feel of the matt finish reduces reflectivity and makes for a softer mood. A common finish is still chrome and is likely always be. Matt white fittings provide for a unique and interesting looking with frosted glass when matched with white wall tiles. In a bathroom where colour is the star, a frameless shower screen will let the tiles and fixtures shine through without interrupting the flow of the room. In a clean, bright bathroom with minimalist white lines and ceramic fixtures, a frameless shower can enhance the lightness and add to the airy feel of the room.
The short answer is no matter what decor style you’ve chosen for your bathroom a frameless shower will work well, either enhancing the look of a modern, contemporary bathroom or blending seamlessly into a uniquely styled space.
What’s the difference between a frameless and a semi-frameless shower screen?
As the name suggests, a frameless shower screen has no frame at all while a semi-frameless shower combines both framed and frameless edges. Frameless shower screens are typically built from thicker glass than semi-frameless or framed shower screens. Frameless shower screen panels are connected to each other and to walls and using brackets and joints, leaving the rest of the panel free from a frame.
Semi-frameless showers don’t achieve the clean, minimalist style of a fully frameless shower. Additionally, semi-frameless showers contain more hardware fittings and fixtures which can gather grime, soap scum and dirt, making them harder to clean. They typically incorporate a bulky channel on the floor which causes a trip obstacle.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we only provide fully frameless showers.
Do you offer warranties on your frosted frameless shower screens?
Yes. We offer 3 — 6 — 10-year warranties on our frosted frameless shower screens. The various elements of your shower screen will be protected for either three years, six years or ten years. All our shower screens are constructed using the highest quality tried and tested products and installed by skilled professionals specialising in frameless showers. Our warranty applies to every shower screen we install. All warranties require that you adhere to the TFS Care and Maintenance guidelines.
What’s covered under your warranty?
The entire shower screen including the product and workmanship is warranted for a full three years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware will not flake, oxidise or generally fail.
- Glass fixing to walls and floors will not fail.
- Silicone will not peel away, leak or crack.
The structural integrity and components of your shower are warranted for a full six years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware components will not crack or fail to perform the task of securing the panels and door.
- Silicone will not peel away or crack.
The easy clean coating is warranted for a full 10 years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- The easy-clean treatment will remain in place on your shower screen.
- The treatment will not crack, peel or discolour.
If you have any questions about our warranties please don’t hesitate to get in touch.