Sliding Frameless Shower Screen
A sliding door shower screen combines elegance and convenience
Sliding frameless shower screens are a popular option for renovators looking to maximise their bathroom space. A hinged shower door requires opening space both into the shower recess and into the bathroom. Using a sliding door frees up the space that would otherwise be needed for opening making them ideal for bathrooms where space is at a premium.
Installing a sliding frameless shower screen in your bathroom won’t just make the most of your bathroom space, it will also lend instant modern style to your bathroom.
Looking for inspiration? Browse our gallery to view some of our stunning sliding frameless shower screen installations.
Custom sliding glass shower screens from the frameless shower screen experts
At Trinity Frameless Showers we’re the experts in designing, creating and installing unique frameless showers. We can install sliding shower doors on our corner frameless shower screens, wall to wall shower screens, corner entry two-door entry showers, and next to bath shower screens. Whichever style you choose, we’ll create a gorgeous, minimalist look for your bathroom.
We offer a selection of quality glass types to choose from including easy-clean, frosted and ultra-clear options. Every sliding shower screen is installed by trained professionals and comes backed with our 3 – 6 – 10 year warranty.
From quote to installation our frameless sliding shower screen process usually takes around two weeks.
Ready to update your bathroom with a fresh new sliding shower screen? Get in touch today for an easy same-day quote from a professional builder.
Lic Builder 133665 C
Online Price Inquiry
We’ll create a gorgeous custom sliding shower screen to suit your bathroom
Our professional team can design and install your ideal sliding frameless shower screen. With a range of installation options and premium quality glasses and fittings to choose from, we can update your bathroom with the exact shower screen you’re looking for.
Types of Sliding Frameless Shower Screen
Frameless shower screens have long been the shower of choice for discerning home renovators. With their clean modern looks and easy clean construction, these showers are a favourite for those who love style and convenience in equal measure. A sliding frameless shower screen is an unobtrusive, space-saving option perfect for compact bathrooms or for those who want to free up their bathroom space.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install frameless sliding mechanisms with the following frameless shower screen styles:
- Corner frameless shower screen — Frameless corner shower screens are a great option for bathrooms of all shapes and sizes and work well with sliding shower screens. The door can either slide away from the wall or away from the corner of your screen.
- Corner entry sliding shower screen — for corner shower screens we can install double sliding doors which meet at the corner to form the shower entry.
- Wall to wall frameless shower screen — Wall to wall frameless shower screens are perfect for long narrow bathrooms, creating a demarcated shower area distinct from the rest of the bathroom.
- Next to bath frameless shower screen — Next to bath shower screens can be fitted as corner or fixed panel and can look fantastic with a sliding shower door.
If you’re not sure which sliding frameless shower will best fit your bathroom please get in touch with our friendly team.
The appeal of frameless shower screens comes from their clean, minimal design. At Trinity Frameless Showers we offer modern, sleek hardware items to add the perfect finishing touch to your sliding shower screen and enhance the barely-there look of your shower.
- Sliding system — Cleverly designed to be free of bottom track and frames, our stainless steel ball bearing rollers will keep your doors gliding smoothly. we offer polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel and matt black options.
- Brackets — Frameless shower screens can be fixed to your bathroom walls and to each other using minimalist metal brackets. Our solid cast brass brackets are available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey.
- Channel fix — For an ultra-clean bracket-free look you may like to opt for channel fixed shower panels. This involves inserting the glass panels of your sliding shower screens into channels which are sunk into your walls and floor.
All our shower hardware pieces are manufactured to a high standard and come backed with a three year structural and finish warranty.
Types of Glass
Frameless shower screens are designed to effortlessly blend in with your bathroom. Without the intrusive and grime-harbouring hardware of framed or semi-frameless showers, frameless showers create an easy flow and sense of spaciousness in any bathroom. At Trinity Frameless Showers we offer a selection of premium glass options including:
- Standard — Our standard frameless shower screen glass is 10mm thick, edge polished and heat toughened safety glass.
- Claralite — For those who want to show off their bathroom and create a feeling of spaciousness, ultra-clear Claralite glass is the perfect choice. Claralite is specially produced to be crystal clear, almost entirely eliminating the green tinge that’s naturally present in all glass.
- Frosted — For enhanced privacy and style choose our frosted glass, available in standard and Claralite options. Frosted glass appears pale green or white depending on lighting conditions.
- Easy Clean Enduroshield — Enduroshield is proven to reduce cleaning time by up to 90% thanks to its ultra-long-lasting invisible shield shower screen protection. This glass’s protective coating seals the glass at a microscopic level, making it oil and water repellent and helping it stay cleaner for longer.
Not sure which glass will look best for your new frameless sliding shower screen? Request your free glass samples to see how our different glass options will look in your bathroom.
How much do frameless sliding showers cost?
The cost of frameless shower screens varies depending on style, installation, glass type, fittings and shower dimensions. Get in touch with us today for an easy same-day quote.
How long does it take to install a frameless shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install your sliding frameless shower screen within a single day, ensuring minimal disruption to your household. Our entire process from requesting a quote to final installation including measuring and ordering typically takes around two weeks.
Are frameless showers easy to clean?
Yes. Frameless showers are much easier to clean than framed or semi-frameless showers thanks to their lack of framing, hardware, seals and edges which can harbour soap scum and dirt.
Are frameless shower screens safe?
Yes. Frameless shower screens made to Australian Standards are made using heat-toughened safety glass. This glass is up to five times tougher than normal float glass and is designed to break into safe, crushed-ice like pieces when broken.
Which is better, a frameless shower screen or a semi-frameless shower screen?
Frameless shower screens are easier to clean than semi-frameless shower screens and create a cleaner, more modern look thanks to their minimal design. Plus, semi-frameless showers usually require a bulky floor channel which can become a tripping hazard.
With no frames, seals or other items to harbour soap scum, mould and dirt, frameless showers are easier to clean and maintain than semi-frameless showers.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we only design, create and install frameless showers.
Do you offer warranties on your frameless sliding shower screens?
Yes. We offer 3 — 6 — 10-year warranties on every frameless shower screen we install. All our shower screens are constructed using the highest quality products and installed by skilled professionals who specialise in frameless shower installation.
Please note all warranties require that you adhere to the TFS Care and Maintenance guidelines.