A frameless wall to wall shower screen will bring effortless modern style to your bathroom
Update your bathroom with a stylish frameless shower screen wall to wall design
Wall to wall shower screens are a popular choice for long, narrow bathrooms. Frameless wall to wall showers are ideal for bathrooms with limited space as they create a defined shower area without interrupting the visual flow of the room.
Frameless wall to wall shower screens are an easy way to create an added sense of space and openness to a small or narrow bathroom. At Trinity Frameless Showers we’ll work with you to create a contemporary, sleek shower that complements and enhances your bathroom.
If you’re ready to give your bathroom a chic modern upgrade, a frameless wall to wall shower screen is the perfect choice.
Open up your bathroom with a wall to wall shower screen installed by the frameless shower screen experts
At Trinity Frameless Showers we specialise in frameless showers. We’ve installed countless custom wall to wall shower screens and we can create a beautiful, unique shower screen to meet your exact needs.
Choose from a range of quality glass, hardware and wall to wall shower types all made to Australian Standards and installed by qualified professionals. Get in touch today for an easy same-day quote from a professional builder.
Want to get an idea of how your bathroom could look with a stunning new wall to wall frameless shower screen? Browse our gallery for shower screen inspiration.
Lic Builder 133665 C
Online Price Inquiry
The perfect wall to wall hinged or wall to wall sliding shower screen from the frameless shower screen professionals
Browse our selection of glass finishes, hardware pieces and installation options. We’ll create the ideal custom shower screen that adds the perfect finishing touch to your bathroom.
Types of Wall to Wall Shower Screen
Wall to wall shower screens are perfectly suited to long, narrow bathrooms. We often install wall to wall frameless shower screens in bathrooms with a 2:1 ratio, placing the screen across the end of the room. Wall to wall shower screens instantly create a sense of demarcation between the shower and the rest of the bathroom. Whatever your bathroom aesthetic, a modern wall to wall frameless shower screen will fit in seamlessly. At Trinity Frameless Shower Screens we offer a range of options for wall to wall shower screen installation including:
- Hinged door — A wall to wall shower screen with a hinged door. The hinged doors on our wall to wall frameless shower screens open both inward and outward and come with in-built soft close hinges.
- Wall-mounted hinged door — A wall mount door is still a hinged door, but one with a door attached directly to the bathroom wall rather than a glass panel.
- Sliding door — Sliding doors are a popular option for wall to wall showers in small or narrow bathrooms. The biggest advantage of a sliding door is the lack of space required for use. Sliding doors simply tuck behind the return panel. Wall to wall sliding shower screens are ideal for bathrooms where space is tight or in bathrooms where other bathroom fittings such as sinks and toilets will impede a hinged door.
If you’re not sure which wall to wall frameless shower will best fit into your bathroom feel free to chat with our friendly team. We can advise you on the best styles and options to complement your bathroom.
Most bathroom renovators choose a frameless shower screen because of its clear, minimalist design and easy cleaning qualities. With this in mind, all our hardware fittings for our wall to wall shower screens are subtle, classic and minimalist, allowing the shower screen to shine and facilitating easy, low-maintenance cleaning. All our hardware pieces come in a range of up to date finishes so you can tie your shower screen in with the other fixtures in your bathroom.
- Hinges — Our solid cast brass hinges are available in a range of stylish finishes including chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey. These hinges will facilitate 90° opening in and out of your wall to wall shower with gentle self-closing from approximately 25° and self-aligning within around 5°.
- Handles — We offer a selection of sleek, simple solid cast brass door handles to finish off your shower screen, available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey. Our handles are all configured in streamlined, geometric shapes featuring grooved grips for easy opening even with wet hands.
- Brackets — Your wall to wall shower screens will be fixed to your bathroom walls and to each other using brackets. At Trinity Frameless Showers we use solid cast brass brackets available in a range of classic finishes including chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey.
- Channel fix — For an ultra-clean look you may like to opt for channel fixed shower panels. This involves inserting the glass panels of your wall to wall shower screens into channels, removing the need for brackets.
All our shower hardware pieces are manufactured to Australian Standards and come backed with a three year structural and finish warranty. Browse our hinges, handles and brackets for inspiration on the finishing touches for your new wall to wall frameless shower screen.
Types of Glass
In any frameless shower screen, the glass is the star of the show. At Trinity Frameless Showers we offer a curated selection of premium glasses including ultra-clear, frosted and easy-clean options. All our glasses are heat-treated for safety and sourced from trusted suppliers. We can cut glass to any size to fit your bathroom and create the exact wall to wall frameless shower screen you want.
- Standard — Our standard frameless shower screen glass is 10mm thick, edge polished and heat toughened safety glass. Heat-treated at 600°C and rapidly cooled for extra strength, our standard safety glass is up to five times tougher than regular glass. Plus, in the rare event of accidental breakage, all our glasses will break into safer crushed-ice like pieces and not into dangerous shards.
- Claralite — For those who want to show off their bathroom and create a feeling of spaciousness, ultra-clear Claralite glass is the perfect choice. Claralite is specially produced to be crystal clear thanks to an extra step in its production process which reduces the glass’s iron content, minimising the green hue that’s naturally present in all glass.
- Frosted — For enhanced privacy opt for a frosted finish on your wall to wall shower panels. We offer both standard and Claralite glasses in frosted finishes. Frosted glass appears pale green or white depending on lighting conditions.
- Easy Clean Enduroshield — No one wants to spend time cleaning their shower screen. With Enduroshield you can reduce your cleaning time by up to 90% thanks to its ultra-long-lasting invisible shield shower screen protection. This protective coating seals the glass at a microscopic level, making it oil and water repellent, keeping it cleaner for longer and making cleaning a breeze.
Not sure which glass will look best in your home? Request your free glass samples to see how our different glass options will look in your bathroom.
How much do frameless showers cost?
The cost of frameless shower screens varies depending on style, installation, glass type, fittings and shower dimensions.
A Trinity Frameless Showers our professional builder can measure, supply and install a custom frameless wall to wall shower screen designed to complement your bathroom. For an accurate quote on your ideal wall to wall shower screen get in touch with us today for an easy same-day quote.
For tradies and DIY installers, we offer stock size frameless shower screens. Our stock panels come in four sizes starting from $629 including chrome hardware. For more information on our stock frameless shower products, refer to our price list.
How long does it take to install a frameless shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install your wall to wall frameless shower screen in a single day. Our entire process from requesting a quote to completed installation including measuring and ordering usually takes around two weeks.
Are frameless showers easy to clean?
Yes. Frameless showers are much easier to clean than framed or semi-frameless showers thanks to their lack of framing, hardware, seals and edges which can harbour soap scum and dirt.
If you want your frameless shower to be ultra-easy to clean we recommend choosing EnduroShield glass. This treated glass is specifically designed for easy cleaning and is proven to reduce cleaning times by up to 90% thanks to its water and oil repelling properties. Once-weekly gentle cleaning with non-toxic chemicals like vinegar or a mild detergent is all that’s needed to keep this glass shining.
How do I clean my frameless shower screen?
You should clean your frameless shower at least once a week to remove deposits from the glass and hardware, even if it seems relatively clean. This ensures you prevent hard build-up from forming. Simply clean your hardware and screens with a microfibre cloth and a solution of water and mild detergent or vinegar.
Are frameless shower screens safe?
Yes. Frameless shower screens made to Australian Standards are made using heat-toughened safety glass. This glass is up to five times tougher than normal float glass and is designed to break into safe, crushed-ice like pieces when broken.
Why should I choose Trinity Frameless Showers to install my frameless wall to wall shower screen?
When you work with Trinity Frameless Showers you’re working with the best.
We exclusively install frameless shower screens and we’re experts in our field. We have the ability to create custom frameless wall to wall shower screens to any specifications so you can have exactly what you want when you work with us.
We’ve installed countless frameless showers screens for satisfied customers. All our shower screen components are of the highest quality, backed up by warranties and installed by experienced professionals.
We pride ourselves on top-tier customer service, quick, easy quotes, fast turnarounds and premium quality installations.
If you’re looking for a unique, custom frameless shower screen designed and installed by the best in the business, then Trinity Frameless Showers is for you.
Will a frameless wall to wall shower screen look good in my bathroom?
Yes. Regardless of your bathroom’s style or colour scheme, a wall to wall frameless shower screen will gel effortlessly with your bathroom. Thanks to their minimalist design and barely-there look frameless shower screens blend into almost any bathroom style, elevating modern contemporary bathrooms and blending seamlessly with vintage or older-style bathrooms.
What’s the difference between a frameless and a semi-frameless shower screen?
A frameless shower screen has no frames whatsoever and is fixed to bathroom walls using either brackets or channels. A semi-frameless shower has both framed and unframed edges. Semi-frameless showers usually require a bulky floor channel which can become a tripping hazard.
One of the main benefits of a frameless shower is its ease of cleaning. With no frames, seals or other items to harbour soap scum, mould and dirt, frameless showers are easy to clean and maintain. This benefit is significantly reduced with a semi-frameless shower.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we only design, produce and install frameless showers.
Do you offer warranties on your frameless wall to wall shower screens?
Yes. We offer 3 — 6 — 10-year warranties on every frameless shower screen we install. All our shower screens are constructed using the highest quality products and installed by skilled professionals who specialise in frameless shower installation.
Please note all warranties require that you adhere to the TFS Care and Maintenance guidelines.
What’s covered under your warranty?
The entire shower screen including the product and workmanship is warranted for a full three years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware will not flake, oxidise or generally fail.
- Glass fixing to walls and floors will not fail.
- Silicone will not peel away, leak or crack.
The structural integrity and components of your shower are warranted for a full six years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware components will not crack or fail to perform the task of securing the panels and door.
- Silicone will not peel away or crack.
The easy clean coating is warranted for a full 10 years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- The easy-clean treatment will remain in place on your shower screen.
- The treatment will not crack, peel or discolour.
If you have any questions about our warranties please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Do you install frameless shower door replacements?
No. We only provide whole shower screen installation at Trinity Frameless Showers.
When your shower is in need of a new door it’s usually an indication that your shower is on its last legs. Shower doors often break because of deterioration to hardware, your shower’s adjustment may be incorrect, your glass may be etched from years of use.
If your shower door needs replacing, 9 times out of 10 it means it’s time to replace the whole shower screen.