Frameless shower screen price list 2021
Frameless shower screen supply and installation from $481
Frameless shower screen price – Stock sizes
For those looking to do the work themselves, we have a range in stock. For this shower screen service we supply complete with chrome fittings for pickup. We can also deliver Newcastle, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie region.
900 x 900mm……..$629
1000 x 1000mm…..$649
1000 x 1100mm……$669
1000 x 1200mm…..$669
Completing the shower screen installation yourself will have a cost saving and it’s a good idea to plan ahead. 10mm toughened glass weighs 25kg per square metre, so a 1200mm panel will weigh 60kg. Toughened glass doesn’t absorb impact into tiles and the glass cannot be cut or shaped to size in any way.
The installation of a frameless glass panel generally requires two sets of experienced and careful hands. Your floor and wall tiling will need to be level for a stock panel.
If your bathroom renovation is part of a DA, your building certifier will require a glazing certificate. The certificate warrants that all materials and installation is in accordance with the Australian Standards. We can only provide a glazing certificate when we have installed your shower.
Check out our short video showing a frameless shower screen installation
Want a custom frameless shower screen price today?
There’s nothing more frustrating than a difficult process for obtaining a price.
We provide efficient same day frameless shower screen price on all custom showers, and do not require a site visit to provide fixed price costing. Our simple pricing inquiry can be used anytime of day to input your approximate sizing or send an email. We’re always happy for a good old fashioned phone call.
All you need to do is get in touch. We will provide your custom frameless shower screen cost today.
Choose from our broad range of fittings in matt black, brushed nickel, gunmetal grey, matt white, brushed brass and polished chrome. Our glass is available in easy clean, frosted, ultra clear and reeded. We are fully equipped to produce and install any size custom frameless shower screen imaginable.
Lic Builder 133665 C
Custom frameless shower price inquiry
Frameless shower screen cost
Are you planning ahead or shopping now for a beautiful easy clean frameless shower? We can help with a quick and competitive price on our broad range of quality custom made frameless shower screens.
Frameless shower screen price saving tips
Your bathroom will be completed to perfection with our designer frameless glass showers.
A stunning bathroom does not always need to come with the premium price tag. With some forward planning during the bathroom renovation process, some measures can be taken to keep cost down when it comes time to install your beautiful and easy to clean frameless shower screen.
Some things to consider;
Pros – A frameless fixed panel shower is less cost than a full corner shower or wall to wall shower. The reduction in glass will leave less to clean, and will provide for more visual space. Speak with your tiler to establish if the wall and floor tiling can be laid level. If so, a cost saving stock size panel could be used. Cons – A fixed panel shower will not create a full enclosure of steam and may be an issue with splashing in certain circumstances.
Most frameless shower screens are installed with a 600mm door. In the majority of bathrooms, this size door works well and provides adequate access. This means we can use a stock door, which provide for a cost saving.
The Australian Standards require a shower enclosure to be a minimum of 1800mm above the floor. The most common height of frameless shower screen is 2000mm. This often works well visually with the ceiling, mirror and bathroom door heights. Showers taller than 2100mm and floor to ceiling frameless showers can add considerable cost. A 2000mm height will keep the shower at a reasonable price point.
If you’d like some more assistance finding a cost effective frameless shower screen design please get in touch. We’ll happily discuss the varying options and find the ideal solution for your home renovation.
Frameless shower screens incorporate less hardware than a framed or semi framed shower. This provides for a much easier cleaning task and the aesthetics are greatly improved. Your frameless shower screen hardware offers understated colour accents which tie in well with your tapware and accessories. We offer a range of durable finishes on our frameless shower screen hardware so you can refine the details of every aspect of your bathroom design.
- Hinges — Our cast naval brass hinges are machined in both straight and angled options to suit a variety of shower layouts. There is also adjustable hinges for special angles. Most of our hardware is available in durable chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey. Our hinges function 90° swing inwards and outwards. The sprung mechanism allows gentle self-closing from approximately 25° and the door will self-align within around 5°.
- Sliding – Our frameless sliding shower hardware incorporates a narrowline stainless steel bar that the door hangs from. The durable Stainless steel ball bearing rollers are attached to door, which hang the door over the rail. The sliding shower is entirely without a floor tracks and there is no framing around the glass.
- Handles — Our showers can be designed with a selection of modern, understated door knobs and handles in solid cast brass, featuring grooved grips for easy opening with wet hands. Our handles are all configured in streamlined, geometric shapes for a timeless, classic finish available in chrome and matt black. We also have finishes in brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey.
- Brackets — Shower brackets are the hardware that will fix your shower panels to the wall. Our solid cast brass brackets are designed in an on trend square shape that is simple and elegant Available in chrome, matt black, brushed nickel, brushed brass, matt white and gunmetal grey, these functional components will accessorise your modern frameless shower screen to perfection.
- Channel fix — This method replaces brackets, for those who want an entirely minimal frameless shower screen. .
All our shower fittings are manufactured to our high standards and come with a three year structural and finish warranty. Check out our straight hinges, angled hinges, handles and brackets to find inspiration for the finer details of your frameless glass shower.
Types of Glass
All our custom glass is cut, processed and toughened in Australia. We offer Newcastle a large range glass types to choose from, ultra clear, frosted and reeded glass. All of our glass can be installed with easy clean finish.
- Standard — At Trinity Frameless Showers our glass is always 10mm toughened safety glass that complies with the Australian Standards. The toughened glass we use for our frameless shower screens is heat-treated at 600°C and rapidly cooled. This process results in glass up to five times stronger than regular glass. In the uncommon circumstance that toughened glass breaks, it falls into into crushed-ice like pieces. It doesn’t split into razor sharp knives like regular glass does.
- Claralite — If your passion is minimal clean lines, then Claralite is for you. This ultra-clear glass is as close to invisible as glass gets. All regular clear glass has a green shade which becomes more noticeable with thick glass. Produced to order, Claralite gets its clarity thanks to the manufacturers reducing the iron content in the molten glass batch. Claralite increases the feeling of space and allows for tiles to be seen with truth of colour.
- Frosted — Some people like a little added privacy in the shower. You may find yourself taken by our stylish frosted shower screens. Frosted glass is produced by etching one side of a standard glass panel with an acid solution, creating a matt finish which is then polished over. Frosted glass can appear pale green or white and exhibits a little more mood than regular glass as it changes with the backlighting. Frosted shower screens are available in standard and Claralite, with the latter appearing more white than the regular.
- Reeded – Also know as Narrowline and Fluted glass. Originating in the earlier part of the 1900’s, reeded glass was often seen in residential doors and windows. It is now making a resurgence in frameless shower screens. One side is smooth like regular glass, with the other have deep parallel lines moulded into the face of the glass. Narrowline glass creates a bold shower for those without fear of striking design. Fluted glass is ideally suited as a floor to ceiling frameless fixed panel shower.
- Easy Clean glass. Enduroshield — if you’ve spent countless hours scrubbing an impossibly dirty shower screen, EnduroShield is sure to peak your interest. Our easy clean treated glass will be up to 90% easier to clean. The non visible treatment seals the glass at a microscopic level, resulting in a finished that will repel water and soap scum for years to come. This innovative Australian product has been independently tested and is guaranteed for 10 years.
Unsure which glass will fit well in your bathroom? Request your free glass samples to see how our glass range will look in your bathroom.
Is a custom shower screen more expensive than a stock shower?
In short the answer is yes. This is largely because of the labour involved. A custom shower will always require an onsite measure for manufacturing.
Is a frameless shower screen more expensive than a semi – framed shower screen?
The difference is not that great. The price ratio between framed and frameless has changed over the last 2 decades. In the 1990’s, a frameless shower screen was double the price of a semi framed shower screen. This is no longer the case. The huge increase in demand has driven down the cost of frameless hardware and frameless glass. As this trend away from framed continues, the industry cost of shower screen framing is trending upwards.
Will the custom frameless shower price be fixed without measuring?
Yes. To give our clients certainty, we take the risk that our cost may increase a little once we have measured. We have never raised a price at measure.
Is Trinity price competitive?
Yes. We understand that everyone wants value for money. Most of our customer obtain multiple prices and we regularly hear feedback that our pricing fairs well in comparison to other quality providers.
How hard is frameless shower screen installation?
Like most trade work it’s not critically difficult, but there is a series of skills and methods put into place during the process. There are also some purpose specific tools used that aren’t available at your local hardware store. A full corner shower is definitely much more difficult than a single fixed panel.
How long does it take to install my new shower?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we can install your corner frameless shower screen in a single day. Our professional builders will ensure minimal disruption and downtime to your home by installing your new corner shower screen quickly and efficiently. We’ll be in and out of your bathroom within a matter of hours and leave behind your brand new corner frameless shower screen.
Are frameless showers easy to clean as compared to framed?
Yes. Frameless shower screens are easier and inherently more hygienic because they don’t have frames, rubber seals and intricate floor tracks. These items hide a large amount of dirt and grime, which essentially remains trapped for the life of your framed shower.
How do I clean my frameless shower screen?
It is important to clean your shower regularly for hygiene and for longevity. A mild soap cleaner and a microfibre cloth is the most common method. This can be used in conjunction with glass squeegee. Vinegar and water is a useful method of periodically killing mould spores on silicone joints.
Your frameless glass shower screen can also may be cleaned with regular or shower Windex. Hardware and fittings may also may be cleaned using 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner. Be sure to follow manufacturers printed instructions.
We recommend not using abrasive or highly acidic or alkaline cleaners. These product can permanently damage your shower glass and hardware. Use only cleaners intended for glass cleaning. We specifically recommend avoidance of the following;
Ajax, Mr Muscle, Ajax, bleach, gel bleach, Shower Power and Exit Mould.
Will my frameless shower screen leak?
No one wants a leaky shower. We specialise in frameless showers. This function of specialisation has led us to develop numerous unique product and installation techniques to deliver not only a beautiful but also a practical shower space.
Are frameless shower screens safe?
Frameless shower screens made from heat toughened glass are perfectly safe. Manufactured annealed or ‘float’ glass is the typical glass used in other glass products and is very sharp when broken. This type of glass should never be used in shower screens. The Australian Standards for shower screen glass safety states that glass must be suitably strengthened, and the best way to do it is through heat toughening. Heat toughening is done by heating glass to approximately 600°C and then rapidly cooling it, creating glass that is five times tougher than float glass.
Glass used in shower screens is not only strong, it’s also designed to break into safer, crushed-ice like pieces when broken.
Why should I choose Trinity Frameless Showers to install my frameless corner shower screen?
At Trinity Frameless Showers we specialise exclusively in frameless shower screens. This is what we do day in, day out and we’re the experts in our field. We have installed countless frameless shower screens for clients.
We create custom frameless shower screens which means we can produce almost any conceivable size, style and format of frameless shower screen. All our materials and components are of the highest quality and sourced from trusted suppliers.
Your shower screen will be installed by a skilled professional with premium craftsmanship guaranteed. All our shower screens are backed up by a 3—6—10-year warranty. We pride ourselves on top-tier customer service, fast turnarounds and premium quality installations. We offer same-day quotes and most of our shower screens are installed within two weeks.
If you’re looking for a unique, custom frameless shower screen that suits your bathroom to a tee delivered by experts in the field, then Trinity Frameless Showers is for you.
Will a frameless corner shower screen look good in my bathroom?
Frameless corner shower screens can complement almost any bathroom style. These sleek, effortless shower cubicles create a barely-there minimal look that will fit in with almost any aesthetic. For a modern monochrome bathroom, a corner frameless glass shower with matt black fixtures will tie the room together perfectly. In a bathroom where colour is the star, a frameless shower screen will let the tiles and fixtures shine through without interrupting the flow of the room. In a clean, bright bathroom with minimalist white lines and ceramic fixtures, a frameless shower can enhance the lightness and add to the airy feel of the room.
The short answer is no matter what decor style you’ve chosen for your bathroom a frameless shower will work well, either enhancing the look of a modern, contemporary bathroom or blending seamlessly into a uniquely styled space.
What’s the difference between a frameless and a semi-frameless shower screen?
As the name suggests, a frameless shower screen has no frame at all while a semi-frameless shower combines both framed and frameless edges. Frameless shower screens are typically built from thicker glass than semi-frameless or framed shower screens. Frameless shower screen panels are connected to each other and to walls and using brackets and joints, leaving the rest of the panel free from a frame.
Semi-frameless showers don’t achieve the clean, minimalist style of a fully frameless shower. Additionally, semi-frameless showers contain more hardware fittings and fixtures which can gather grime, soap scum and dirt, making them harder to clean. They typically incorporate a bulky channel on the floor which causes a trip obstacle.
At Trinity Frameless Showers we only provide fully frameless showers.
Do you offer warranties on your frameless corner shower screens?
Yes. We offer 3 — 6 — 10-year warranties on our frameless corner shower screens. The various elements of your shower screen will be protected for either three years, six years or ten years. All our shower screens are constructed using the highest quality tried and tested products and installed by skilled professionals specialising in frameless showers. Our warranty applies to every shower screen we install. All warranties require that you adhere to the TFS Care and Maintenance guidelines.
What’s covered under your warranty?
The entire shower screen including the product and workmanship is warranted for a full three years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware will not flake, oxidise or generally fail.
- Glass fixing to walls and floors will not fail.
- Silicone will not peel away, leak or crack.
The structural integrity and components of your shower are warranted for a full six years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- Hardware components will not crack or fail to perform the task of securing the panels and door.
- Silicone will not peel away or crack.
The easy clean coating is warranted for a full 10 years.
- This specifically warrants that;
- The easy-clean treatment will remain in place on your shower screen.
- The treatment will not crack, peel or discolour.
If you have any questions about our warranties please don’t hesitate to get in touch.